What did the cake say to the other cake?
I’m not very good at Twitter and I don’t go on it very often, but when I do read through things people have Tweeted I’m shocked at how direct they are. I mean, proposals of marriage and things like that. I’m not gonna say yes to someone I’ve never met, am I?
I’ve mastered the skill of feeling guilty for asking for anything
why can’t people see kristen stewart is basically 98% of all tumblr users
Thought the box I was using to pack was boring so I spiced it up. Haha. I might just doodle on the other sides.
swiggity swag what's in the bag
Tis I, the frenchiest fry
are you emo? *wears my chemical romance shirt, pauses a fever you can’t sweat out.* I don’t know what you are talking about. *looks at posters of fall out boy on the wall* what’s emo?
the avengers + cards against humanity (insp.)
im gonna do that thing where u message someone randomly asking for ur sandals back ill keep u guys updated
oh my god
people are so nICE ABOUT THIS
things have taken a dramatic turn
dammit my cover is blown
PEOPLE ARE WAY TO NICE ABOUT MY NON EXISTENT SANDALS
IM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE
Are you messaging Canadians?
As some of you know, I have not been doing very well the last couple months. Because of that, my number of actual art posts have dwindled and my personal posts have skyrocketed, and at times I haven’t posted anything at all. And yet, except for a few exceptions, you guys have stayed with me on this blog and have sent tons and tons of support and love my way and I just can not thank you all enough! I wish I could send something to every single one of you but this is the best I can do!
This for all my followers, as well as future followers, who have and hopefully will continue to bare with me and all my malfunctions and annoyances!
- You must be following me because this is a thank you to my followers and future followers!!!
- Both likes and reblogs count!
- Please reblog only once as not to annoy your followers.
- You must have your ask box open so that I will be able to contact you if you win and you must be comfortable giving me your address so I can send you your stuff!
Grand prize winner will receive:
- An 8 ft. long 4th doctor scarf
- A John Watson styled sweater (It has been loved by me for a couple years so it is a little worn. Don’t be alarmed.)
- A deerstalker hat
- A 11th Doctor fez
- A pair of Bee socks from my store
- Sherlock Season 1 on DVD
- Arthur Conan Doyle’s Hounds of the Baskervilles book
- 8 Sherlock fanartist stickers (with a couple Sock Drawer stickers thrown in there.)
- A poster of a map of Middle Earth with Gandalf on the reverse side
- A Doctor Who poster
- A Portrait of Ben C drawn by me!
- A copy of ENtertainment weekly with an Article on Doctor Who in it
- + a little note and doodle from me
5 runner up winners will receive:
- 2 pairs of socks picked out by me from my store
- A bunch of Sock Drawer stickers from my store
- + a little note and doodle from me
- (also if I see you are following my stores tumblr, the-sockdrawer, you will get an extra little something!)
The give away ends in exactly 3 weeks, on Friday September 19th.
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING AS SWEET AS YOU ARE AND GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL!
Also a thank you to ma bb krfr (ohg-d) for helping me model some of the stuff.
The human body has 7 trillion nerves and some people manage to get on every single fucking one of them
Pie-charting the appalling gender imbalance of the literary world, based on author bylines and books reviewed. See the full data set here.
Podcasting and academia don’t fare any better.
Fifty years later, "the problem that has no name" has both a name and numbers, but little seems to have changed.
my new siamese kitten came inside for the first time today